Executek International specializes in recruitment and training division by hiring and developing security professionals to excel in full-time positions.
We have established a solid reputation as a leading provider of protection services, setting the industry standard in training, supporting, and developing the career of our security professionals.
We are currently growing our team and looking for individuals who are reliable, efficient, alert, great physical fitness, and able to serve client’s needs. This position is an excellent opportunity for those candidates looking to advance a career in security, law enforcement, emergency response, and hospitality.
The pay rate is $20/hr and applicants must have Use of Force training and certification.
Security Guards needed for Full-Time Position at an Urban Data Centre in GTA.
This position requires periods of standing, completing incident reports, conducting access control duties, conducting interior and exterior patrols, and assisting tenants, visitors and public as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patrol assigned area on foot to ensure security of facility and all areas are monitored and secured.
- Work along emergency response teams to ensure irregularities are reported and facility is free of any safety hazards/emergency situations.
- Enforce property rules and regulations and the Trespass to Property Act to maintain the security and safety of our clients and their assets.
- Responding to various calls for service
- Ability to write detailed incident reports for all emergency and day to day activities.
- Report any unsafe working conditions in any/all areas.
- Signing in and out visitors and contractors to the building
- Identifying and reporting all safety concerns and hazards
- Demonstrate friendly and personalized customer service as a frontline representative of Executek International
- Complete investigations and incident reports
- Operate security equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones.
- Thorough record-keeping, report writing, and observation skills.
- Controlling access to client site or facility through pre-approved access control systems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Possess a valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Must have minimum 1-year experience in the field of security.
- Use of Force certificate
- Have previous experience with report writing.
- Must be flexible in schedule (Afternoons, Evenings, Overnight, Weekends, Holidays)
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Able to provide quality customer service and maintain a high standard of service.
- Able to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
- Have a strong work ethic with commitment to your team.
- Alert: A good security guard is always alert and aware of his surroundings
- Great Physical fitness: A good officer needs to portray a clean professional image.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PAY: $19.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Weekend 12-hour shift
- Weekday 8-hour shift
- Tactical Security: 1 year (required)
- Use of Force (required)
WORK LOCATION: In person
|Job Category||Tactical Security Guard|