Executek International specializes in recruitment and training division by hiring and developing security professionals to excel in full-time positions.
We have established a solid reputation as a leading provider of protection services, setting the industry standard in training, supporting and developing the career of our security professionals.
We are currently growing our team and looking for individuals who are reliable, efficient, alert, great physical fitness, and able to serve client’s needs. This position is an excellent opportunity for those candidates looking to advance a career in security, law enforcement, emergency response, and hospitality
The pay rate is $18.00 per hour with extended health and dental benefits provided after 3 months of probation.
Security Guards needed for Permanent Full-Time Position at an Urban Data Centre in GTA.
This position requires periods of standing, completing incident reports, conducting access control duties, conducting interior and exterior patrols and assisting tenants, visitors and general public as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Patrol assigned area on foot to ensure security of facility and all areas are monitored and secured
- Work along emergency response teams to ensure irregularities are reported and facility is free of any safety hazards/emergency situations
- Responding to various calls for service
- Ability to write detailed incident reports for all emergency and day to day activities.
- Report any unsafe working conditions in any/all areas
- Signing in and out visitors and contractors to the building
- Identifying and reporting all safety concerns and hazards
- Demonstrate friendly and personalized customer service as a frontline representative of Executek International
- Complete investigations and incident reports
- Operate security equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones
- Thorough record-keeping, report writing, and observation skills
- Controlling access to client site or facility through pre-approved access control systems
APPLY IF YOU…
- Possess a valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Must have minimum 1-year experience in the field of security
- Have previous experience with report writing
- Must be flexible in schedule (Afternoons, Evenings, Overnight, Weekends, Holidays)
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Able to provide quality customer service and maintain a high standard of service
- Able to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively
- Have a strong work ethic with commitment to your team
- Alert: A good security guard is always alert and aware of his surroundings
- Great Physical fitness: A good officer needs to portray a clean professional image
Please note that we are closed on all statutory holidays. Please ensure that you only visit the office when you have an appointment confirmed. No walk in appointments. Only those that are qualified will be interviewed.
Remember to dress for formal and bring:
- Printed Resume
- Valid Security License (printed copy)
- Original CPR (Level C)
- Proof of work authorization
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) card
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dental, Health and Vision Benefits for Full Time associates
- Promotion from within to supervisory positions as we are focused on team and personal development
- Flexible schedules with consistent hours. At Executek, we ensure work-life balance
- Competitive wages
- Coaching and Mentoring Programs
- Free Uniform
- Paid Training (Mandatory Training Period 2 Weeks 0800hrs-1600hrs)
A: Monday – Friday 0800-1600
B: Monday – Thursday 0000-0800, Sunday 0000-1200
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
|Job Category||Security Guard|