Under general supervision of the Security Coordinator or Security Manager, the Mobile Response position is a key operational field role responsible for emergency response and enforcement capacities on site. This may include but is not limited to all emergencies (medicals, environmental, criminal, or provincial offences, etc).
• Conduct proactive security patrols of the property observing for suspicious or criminal behavior. This includes foot patrol and vehicle based patrols.
• Reporting any deficiencies or suspicious behavior noted on site to dispatch, security management, or emergency responders as required
• Working with various security departments and local emergency responders (police, fire, ambulance) to provide a safe and secure environment
• This is a uniformed position consisting of high visibility security uniform, ballistic vest, handcuffs, collapsible baton, and law enforcement footwear.
• Expected to drive a company issued vehicle, requiring a Class G driver’s license.
• Maintain a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Communicates and coordinates with management regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, record keeping, and related matters, to ensure smooth delivery of services.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High School education (post-secondary is preferred)
• Class G license (exceptions for G2 license may be offered)
• 2 Years relevant experience, or combination of high affinity training and work experience
• First Aid, CPR, and AED Training
• Ontario Security Guard License
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Mobile Officer schedule is assigned at random. It is required that applicants are flexible and able to complete any type of shift. Typically shifts are arranged in a (Day / Afternoon / Night) format and can vary from (8 to 12 hours) per shift. This is inclusive of weekends and holidays.
|Job Category||Mobile Response Unit|