The Mobile Supervisor position is a key operational field role responsible for effective management of deployed company personnel while maintaining very strict corporate standards with respect to Client requirements, personnel suitability, personnel availability, and personnel performance. The Field Supervisor also assists the Executek International management team in all areas of operational need as directed. This position entails shift flexibility.
- Provide outstanding and personalized customer service as a front-line representative of our client’s organizations.
- Act as Executek International’s first point of contact for all after hours client and field staff inquiries
- Inspect contracted sites to ensure security staff meet company standards in terms of uniform, training, and site procedures.
- Respond to major incidents on properties and aid security staff with managing the situation (fire, flood, medical issue, and criminal activity)
- Safely operate and maintain company issued vehicle, require a Class G driver’s license
- Enforce of property rules to maintain the security and safety of our clients and their assets.
- Complete walking patrols and inspections of facilities and equipment as required.
- Perform parking tagging procedure where assigned.
- Communicates and coordinates with management regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, record keeping, and related matters, to ensure smooth delivery of services.
- Operational functions can include but is not limited to answering phones, dispatching resources, responding to alarms, spot-checking properties, site inspections, and other quality assurance-based tasks.
- Duties as otherwise assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Class G Driver’s license
- 4 Years experience as a mobile supervisor/supervisor
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- 4 Years relevant experience or combination of high affinity training and work experience
- First Aid, CPR, and AED Training
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Nice to have MLEO Certification
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
$19.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Class G Licence (required)
- Security License (required)
On the road