Executek International specializes in recruitment and training division by hiring and developing security professionals to excel in full-time positions.
We have established a solid reputation as a leading provider of protection services, setting the industry standard in training, supporting and developing the career of our security professionals.
We are currently growing our team and looking for individuals who are reliable, efficient, alert, great physical fitness, and able to serve client’s needs. This position is an excellent opportunity for those candidates looking to advance a career in security, law enforcement, emergency response, and hospitality.
We are looking to hire a Security /Concierge, Supervisor to serve the needs of a commercial office tower. Your primary duties will be to greet and welcome visitors and tenants to the building; assist tenants with day-to-day needs such as replacement passcards; amenity recommendations and/or specialized services; provide access to delivery personnel; manage day to day operations; coordinate and supervise special events; and other duties as assigned.
The Security /Concierge, Supervisor must maintain professionalism, poise, and control in their interactions with building visitors, tenants, building staff and occupants while maintaining the highest level of customer-centric service. The ideal candidate will have a service-oriented mindset with the ability to approach people and making everyone feel valued.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSABILITIES
- Interact & communicate directly with building clients, tenants, and visitors in person, via email and by telephone, patient and caring approach.
- Greet and process all visitors to the building by ensuring they are properly registered, offers guidance on following current travel taffic flow path, and authorized access the appropriate floor etc.
- Assist visitors accessing the building elevator banks, tenant floors where required
- Respond/coordinate all building emergencies, medical calls, calls for assistance, fire alarms, etc
- Oversee and support technical services in operation of central base building fire & life safety system.
- Notify fire department, insurance and 3rd party monitoring for all life safety system testing and impairments.
- Participate in monthly meetings, training, liaise with property management on a daily basis and as required
- Provide directions and information on facilities and services, events, attractions, and other miscellaneous information relating to the building and the surrounding downtown area where applicable with a “make things possible” attitude
- Responsible for various administrative tasks including data entry and records management (roof waivers, key/access card access, freight elevator request)
- Complete incident reports where appropriate, memo books, issue staff memos
- Responsible for administration of security programs, visitor management software, access control systems, CCTV platforms, etc)
- Handling and supporting customer concerns in an appropriate, polite and professional manner. When required, escalate conflicts to head office and property management
- Provide an energetic, friendly and visible presence in the lobby
- Be constantly aware of daily functions, activities, and any film promotions etc occurring at the property
- Manage/supervise the security team, ensure that all paperwork, H&S WSIB documentation, incident reports, patrols, duties have been completed
- Ensure that all procedures, and polices are followed on every shift
- Ensure that payroll is reviewed and approved accurately
- Complete security type of duties when and as required
- Ensure that head office paperwork, vacation time, time off requests are reviewed and submitted to head office
- Ability to foster a team atmosphere and work well as a member of a team.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Conscientious and detail-oriented with strong time management experience required with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to manage small projects and processes under minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, professional and conscientious.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous priorities in a fast paced environment on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Meet Guards On Site, Deploy, and Brief
- Oversee Operations and Ensure Break Relief, Job, Functions, and Client Requests Completed
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Post-Secondary education in Travel & Tourism, Hospitality, or similar is an asset or 2 years of experience
- Must be fluent in English. Additional languages are an asset.
- Must display strong organizational, motivational, administrative, and customer service skills.
- Must have managed/supervised a team.
- Must be able to recognize the necessity for standards and policy, but flexible to adapt to each specific challenge and situation presented with.
- Have an exceptional memory capacity to recognize people, know their names, preferences and to greet personally.
- Minimum of 3-5 years security experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
|Job Category||Concierge Supervisor|