Executek International specializes in recruitment and training division by hiring and developing security professionals to excel in full-time positions.
We have established a solid reputation as a leading provider of protection services, setting the industry standard in training, supporting and developing the career of our security professionals.
We are currently growing our team and looking for individuals who are reliable, efficient, alert, great physical fitness, and able to serve client’s needs. This position is an excellent opportunity for those candidates looking to advance a career in security, law enforcement, emergency response, and hospitality.
We are looking to hire a Security /Concierge, Supervisor to serve the needs of a commercial office tower. Your primary duties will be to greet and welcome visitors and tenants to the building; assist tenants with day-to-day needs such as replacement passcards; amenity recommendations and/or specialized services; provide access to delivery personnel; manage day to day operations; coordinate and supervise special events; and other duties as assigned.
The Security /Concierge, Supervisor must maintain professionalism, poise, and control in their interactions with building visitors, tenants, building staff and occupants while maintaining the highest level of customer-centric service. The ideal candidate will have a service-oriented mindset with the ability to approach people and making everyone feel valued.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Controlling access to client site or facility through pre-approved access control and security systems
- Patrol assigned area on foot to ensure security of facility and all areas are monitored and secured.
- Work along emergency response teams to ensure irregularities are reported and facility is free of any safety hazards/emergency situations.
- Responding to various calls for service
- Ability to write detailed incident reports for all emergency and day to day activities.
- Report any unsafe working conditions in any/all areas.
- Signing in and out visitors, tenants, and contractors to the building
- Identifying and reporting all safety concerns and hazards
- Demonstrate friendly and personalized customer service as a frontline representative of Executek International
- Complete investigations and incident reports
- Operate security equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones.
- Thorough record-keeping, report writing, and observation skills.
EDUCATION & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Possess a valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Must have minimum 1-year experience in the field of security.
- Have previous experience with report writing.
- Must be flexible in schedule (Afternoons, Evenings, Overnight, Weekends, Holidays)
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Able to provide quality customer service and maintain a high standard of service.
- Able to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
- Have a strong work ethic with commitment to your team.
- Alert: A good security guard is always alert and aware of his surroundings
- Great Physical fitness: A good security guard needs to portray a clean professional image.
- Monday to Friday
- 8-hour shifts
- Days, Evenings, Nights
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PAY: $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Extended health care
- WORK PERMIT/PR (required)
WORK LOCATION: In person
|Job Category||Security Guard|